U-Haul Information Technology Division
If you’re looking for a great opportunity where you can utilize
your knowledge, talents and expertise in the areas of Software Development and
Network Engineering our Information Technology division is the place for you.
We’re an entire team of talented IT Professionals supporting our many business
models including equipment rental, customer service, manufacturing, storage and
insurance. Our company and technology is progressive as we continually look for
ways to improve our business by using the latest technologies.
We’re searching for people like you that are hardworking IT Professionals
with great attitudes; possess enthusiastic energy and a thirst for advanced
technologies. Our department is full of cutting edge technologies and
innovations. Our department supports U-Haul, North America’s largest
“Do-It-Yourselfer” moving and storage as well as Amerco Real Estate, eMove,
U-Car Share, Oxford Insurance and RepWest.
View Available Opportunities
Creative Work Environment
- Open Collaboration Work Stations
- “State of the Art” Hardware and Software Development
- Conference Rooms equipped/wired with everything to make your daily work enjoyable
- Innovative White Board Walls to express and share your ideas
- Height Adjustable Work Stations to accommodate your comfort requirements
- Ergonomic Office Chairs
Flexible work schedules
- Flexible Scheduling allows Team Members to adjust the time or place where your work can be completed
- “Work from Home” at least one day per week
- Our “Flex-Time” schedules were designed to boost productivity
Team Member Culture:
- Clearly Defined Career Paths with Growth Opportunities
- Open Communication and Collaboration Encouraged
- Supportive and Fair Workplace Culture
We promote a work/life balance in order to foster energy and
effectiveness. Many of our IT opportunities offer ”Work-From-Home-Day” each
week and even offer flexible start times.