U-Haul is looking for a personable, courteous, and professional Reservation Agents to work in our regional marketing office to assist customers with reserving U-Haul Trucks, Trailers, and other related rental equipment.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Direct incoming U-Haul equipment to dealerships and moving centers to fill every confirmed reservation
• Assist in controlling rental equipment inventories within the assigned marketing company geographic area
• Monitor current competitor rates and maintain inventory records
• Update, review, and audit inventory reports
• Answer customer inquiries
Click on the link below to learn more about the job.
• Very Competitive Pay
• Flexible Hours
• Military Veterans highly encouraged to apply
• Uniforms Provided
• Must have impeccable customer service skills and be excellent communicators
• Working knowledge of office equipment such as multi-line phones, copiers, fax machines, and scanners
• Be detail-orientated and enjoy assisting others
• Basic computer proficiency
• Data entry experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.