Are you a team player with a knack for organization? Are you interested in working with an established and growing company? If so, consider becoming U-Haul’s newest Parts Specialist! In this role you will support your team by carefully managing inventory, keeping track of parts and repair statements to ensure maximum efficiency in the shop. In exchange, U-Haul offers excellent benefits and a supportive company culture.
U-Haul offers Parts Specialists:
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance & Prescription plans if eligible
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days if eligible
- Life insurance
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on Apple products, Dell computers, cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Subsidized gym/fitness membership if eligible
- Business and travel insurance
- YouMatter EAP
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
- Critical Illness/Group Accident Insurance
Parts Specialist Primary Responsibilities:
- Order and stock parts, materials, tools, and supplies as needed
- Account for inventory cycles
- Pull and deliver parts as needed
- Use record-keeping software to record part descriptions and repair statements
- Forklift certified
Parts Specialist Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to collaborate and support others
- Driver’s license and ability to maintain clean driving record
- Ability to learn and rigorously follow safety procedures
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g. working around moving parts, machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves, or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods both indoors and outdoors of remaining stationary, traversing spaces, repositioning to reach and use tools, and moving a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.