Storage Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy helping others? Are looking for a job that offers the flexibility your schedule needs or are you simply looking for some extra hours to supplement your income? If so, then a Storage Customer Service Representative position with U-Haul is just what you are looking for! Our Storage Customer Service Representatives are trained and knowledgeable team members with a strong desire to help U-Haul meet our customers’ needs. The Storage Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service and assisting the Site Manager to complete daily tasks. In exchange, U-Haul offers excellent benefits.
U-Haul Offers Storage Customer Service Representatives:
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance & Prescription plans if eligible
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days if eligible
- Life insurance
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on Apple products, Dell computers, cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Subsidized gym/fitness membership if eligible
- Business and travel insurance
- YouMatter EAP
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
- Critical Illness/Group Accident Insurance
Storage Customer Service Representative Primary Responsibilities:
- Support the site manager with facility operations
- Answer phone inquiries from active and prospective customers
- Show storage units, explain terms of rental agreements, and prepare rental contracts
- Perform general routine property cleanup and minor repair work
- Ensure all vacant storage units are clean, dry, secure, and available for new customers
Storage Customer Service Representative Minimum Qualifications:
- Driver’s License and ability to maintain a clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability on weekends and holidays
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g. working around moving parts, machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves, or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods both indoors and outdoors of remaining stationary, traversing spaces, repositioning to reach and use tools, and moving a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.