The U-Haul Network Operations team is looking for a Network Administrator to join the growing team in Phoenix, AZ.
- Work with Service providers, end users and other U-Haul teams, to troubleshoot connections and equipment and take corrective action to solve problems.
- Responsible for remote assistance to teleworkers connecting to the U-Haul network.
- Perform routine maintenance or other projects as required.
- Provide immediate response to trouble tickets in a timely fashion and in compliance with standards.
- Complete change requests / tasks on time and to schedule.
- Create and/or update internal tickets to document tasks, projects and daily work.
- On-call troubleshooting support
- Working knowledge of Networks, PC/Mac OS and mobile devices.
- Must understand TCP/IP and have knowledge of routing/switching, tunneling, security and wireless systems.
- Experience with Meraki Networks and System Manager
- Experience with Cisco Router and Switch configuration
- Strong troubleshooting / problem solving
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment across multiple time zones
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to follow through with tasks, projects and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to analyze issues, use sound judgment, and solve complex problems
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with DevOps
- Occasional off hours work is required.
- 3-5 years of Networking experience or Cisco CCNA
- Cisco ASA Firewall
- Cisco Call Manager
- IOS and Android platforms
- Familiarity with the following protocols: TCP/IP, SSL, LACP, LLDP/CDP, EIGRP, SNMP, STP, RADIUS, TACACS+, Policy based routing
- Network Monitoring tools (PRTG, Solarwinds, Extrahop)
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.