HRIS Configuration Analyst
We are looking for a team player with advanced experience in Workday to join our team! This position is offered hybrid (in Arizona) or fully remote.
Under the direction of the Recruiting and Wellness Manager, this individual will own all HRIS projects for the Recruiting, Wellness and Workplace Solutions departments. They will be responsible for the business process configuration and security administration. They are responsible for the implementation and on-going support of Wellness/Recruiting and Workplace Solutions Workday related integrations, configurations, and reporting. We are looking for an individual with strong technical skills and who demonstrates strength in teamwork in an agile environment.
- Deliver reports, system configuration, etc. in two-week iterations
- Interface with Business Analysts to meet customer needs
- Participate in design and acceptance reviews with customer
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings representing the Recruiting/Wellness and Workplace Solutions Departments
- Interface with the HRIS Manager and other members of the HRIS team for architectural design, brainstorming and troubleshooting, when needed.
- Ongoing ATS education will be provided.
- Interface workday help desk, workday community, and workday consultants
- Proficient with reporting (Studio), calculated fields and dashboards in Workday
- Proven Problem solving
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
- Help with other departments, when there is capacity
- 5 years of Workday functional experience
- 2+ years of development and/or configuration experience within Workday’s
- Experience in other Workday modules, HCM, benefits, compensation talent management, time tracking and payroll.
- Familiarity with development and infrastructure environments as they relate to the HR arena.
- Familiarity with databases and data source business objects, with working knowledge of query structures.
- Proven systems analysis, design, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with minimal supervision and within multiple time constraints
- Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS/Payroll and Oracle database a plus
- Must possess a strong interest in technology and its advancement. Must be an effective and tactful communicator; verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Must possess a high level of customer service.
- Must have the ability to work independently or in a team and interact successfully with project staff.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in computer science or payroll/accounting-related field. Applicable work experience can be substituted for a degree
- Full Medical coverage
- Prescription plans
- Dental & Vision Plans
- New indoor fitness gym
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Registered Dietitian Program
- Weight Watchers
- Onsite medical clinic for you and your family
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Valuable on-the-job training
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Free online courses for personal and professional development at U-Haul University®
- Business and travel insurance
- You Matter Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life insurance
- Critical Illness/Group Accident
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Mindset App Program
- Discounts on cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- LifeLock Identity Theft
- Savvy consumer wellness programs - from health care tips to financial wellness
- Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar® Program
- U-Haul Federal Credit Union
- Wellness Program
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.