SAP FICO Analyst
The SAP FICO is a fully remote position. We are looking for a detailed-oriented hands-on SAP FICO with strong SAP working knowledge and expertise in SAP configuration for AP/AR/GL/FA/PS/Accounting.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Experience with consolidation and intercompany or foreign currency transactions
- Working knowledge of Accounting and Financial relatedAP/AR/GL/FA/PS/Accounting.
- Ability to analyze and understand accounting concepts
- Ability to work with SME and support the business needs based on priority and enhancements
- Familiarity with ABAP (user exits, substitution rules etc)
- Lifecycle Implementation Experience in AP/AR/GL/FA/PS/Accounting.
- SAP HANA experience required
- Bachelors degree
You will be responsible for supporting and assisting these areas Accounts Payable, Accounts Recievable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Project Systems and Accounting modules with configuration based on the business needs. You will be included in the implementation of S4 HANA, which will require analytical skills, blueprinting, and configuration.
Full Medical Coverage
Dental & Vision Plans
Registered Dietitian Program
Gym Reimbursement Program
Virtual Doctors’ Visits
Opportunities for advancement
Valuable on-the-job training
Tuition reimbursement program
Free online courses for personal and professional development at U-Haul University®
Business travel insurance
You Matter Employee Assistance Program
Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
401(k) Savings Plan
Critical Illness/Group Accident
24-hour physician available for kids
MetLaw Legal program
MetLife auto and home insurance
Mindset App Program
Discounts on cell phone plans, hotels, and more
LifeLock Identity Theft
Savvy consumer wellness programs - from health care tips to financial wellness
Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar Program
U-Haul Federal Credit Union
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.