Bilingual Spanish - Customer Service Live Verification Agent (Part-Time) U.S. Only
ABOUT THE JOB
This position does require working on-site at the U-Haul Campus in Central Phoenix.
Part-Time Bilingual Spanish Live Verification Agents work with customers who opt to rent with U-Haul using our truck share 24/7 program or U-Haul Car Share. Customers process their rental and dispatch through the U-Haul app on their smart phone. Live Verification Agents review the customer's information and are responsible for ensuring that everything meets the required standards to rent before approving the rental dispatch. This position also requires interacting with the customer via phone or chat to explain and/or obtain the required information to rent.
Great opportunity for students, teachers, second job!
- After coming on board, if you refer a friend, you will get a $100.00 Referral bonus after they are with the company for 90 days!
Part-Time Benefits include:
- Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan.
- Claim sessions for customers doing business with us via Truck Share 24/7 and CarShare.
- Review each session for accuracy while answering any questions the customer may have.
- Determine the proper course of action utilizing instructional materials reviewed.
- Make outbound calls for verification of alternate contacts.
- Communicate with the customer via phone or chat in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensure compliance with the U-Haul policies in order to retain customer loyalty and prevent the re-occurrence of objections.
- Review telephone, mail, and internet procedures for each communication received and respond a reply to each assigned customer with a specific time frame.
- Listen to customer concerns, documenting them and resolving when able.
- Must be Bilingual - Spanish/English
- This position does require working on-site at the U-Haul Campus in Central Phoenix.
- Good listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Logic and reasoning skills.
- Facial recognition skills.
- Proficiency, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and assist multiple customers at one time (online sessions).
- ?Good time management skills.
- Reasonable and predictable attendance.
- You must be available to work holidays.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF
- You are looking for Part-Time Work.
- You enjoy helping people, have an outgoing personality and have a customer focused attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
- You live for a challenge, are goal oriented, be willing to learn different systems, and easily navigate between multiple screens.
- You communicate efficiently through an instant messaging program.
- You can work independently delivering practical solutions and you thrive in a collaborative team environment.
TRAINING / EDUCATION
- Must be available Monday – Friday from 1 pm – 6 pm for 2 week of training. We also have later options if needed (please talk to your Recruiter).
- Both weeks of training are instructor led with week one being accelerated classroom education and week two being hands-on education in small groups. After initial education, you will be working independently with additional continued education courses, counseling and coaching from the leadership team.
- You can be available anytime, but our current business needs are any time between 6 am to 11 pm Monday through Sunday.
- Must be available 1 weekend day.
- You must be available to work holidays.
- Guaranteed hours: 25 hours May through September, 15 hours October through April.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.