Facility Maintenance Helper
The Facility Maintenance Helper will assist in the facility maintenance of all U-Haul Moving Centers, Storage Centers and other U-Haul facilities with in a geographical area.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Use power and hand tools for repetitive operations
• Perform work requiring nailing, sawing, cutting, painting, and basic facility maintenance
• Perform clean-up duties at renovation sites
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain a good driving record to operate commercial motor vehicles
• Adhere to all local state and federal vehicular regulations while driving
High School Diploma or equivalent
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.