Customer Service Representative
START TODAY, GET PAID TODAY! New hires eligible for BONUS!
Are you a people person? Do you love helping others? U-Haul is in search of friendly, motivated people for the position of Customer Service Technician. As a Customer Service Representative, you will work as part of a supportive team to be the face of U-Haul’s exceptional service, ensuring customers get all the help they need on their journeys.
U-Haul Offers Customer Service Representative:
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Valuable on-the-job training
- Life insurance
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on Apple products, Dell computers, cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days if eligible
- 401k and stock options
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Health insurance & Prescription plans if eligible
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Subsidized gym/ membership if eligible
- Business and travel insurance
- YouMatter EAP program
- LifeLock identity Theft
- Critical Illness/Group Accident
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Assist customers inside and outside U-Haul Center with U-Haul products & services
- Use smartphone-based U-Scan technology to manage rentals and inventory
- Move and hook up U-Haul trucks and trailers
- Clean and inspect equipment on the lot including checking fluid levels
- Answer questions and educate customers regarding products and services
- Prepare rental invoices and accept equipment returned from rental
- Other duties as assigned
Customer Service Representative Minimum Qualifications:
- Valid driver’s license and ability to maintain a good driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of remaining stationary, moving around an office and occasionally outdoors, positioning oneself to reach objects at varying heights, and moving equipment weighing a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.