Reservation Manager- Part time-1
U-Haul is looking for someone who enjoys being part of a team, provides outstanding customer service, is results-oriented and wants to work in a fast-paced environment where each day is different and dynamic. If this sounds like you, then consider joining U-Haul as a Reservation Manager Agent! U-Haul offers a wide range of personal and professional growth within its organization. Under the direction of the Traffic Control Manager, your primary focus will be supporting customers, field team members and U-Haul dealerships through reservation placement and distribution of equipment.
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Mindset App Reimbursement
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Health insurance & Prescription plans, if eligible
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days, if eligible
- Life insurance
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on Apple products, Dell computers, cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Business travel insurance
- You Matter EAP
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
- Critical Illness/Group Accident Insurance
- Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar Program
Reservation Manager Agent Responsibilities:
- Assist with calls from and to customers.
- Help support field team members and U-Haul dealerships with equipment and reservation management and placement, while directing incoming customers' equipment to areas based on customer demand and productivity status in order to help balance regional market inventory levels to meet future demand.
- Review reports that aid in effective placement of equipment, customer reservations and contracts that support creating equipment availability and accuracy.
- Assist with the Company’s U-Box portable storage product.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as multiline phones, phone etiquette, Word and email
- Proficient in customer service, time management and multitasking
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.