The AR/AP/SD SAP FICO Configuration will be a fully remote position to directly support the IT-related needs. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with the ability to work independently and has a solid understanding and working knowledge of the FI-AP, FI-AR, and SD modules in ERP 6.8 or higher. S4 knowledge is a plus. This individual will need to support Developers, Business Analyst and Business teams. Responsible for Business process design, configuration, and testing. They will be responsible for supporting business and identifying data issues, providing support and analysis for custom programs. Trouble shoot, research and resolve data issues. Individuals will need to adhere to current company processes and procedures.
Configuration requirements include but not limited to the following:
- Experience with consolidation and intercompany or foreign currency transactions
- Performing LSMW
- Working knowledge of BAI files and processes
- Understanding of integration between SD and MM with FI
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document business requirements.
- Develop functional specifications, solution designs, test plans, review technical specs in collaboration with customers, developers, and business analyst.
- Monitor and resolve production issues and requests submitted by users through ticketing and work requests in DevOps Azure.
- Required experience with configuration requirements, testing, developing functional specifications for developers working with Business Analyst to meet the business requirements.
- Responsible to drive changes and enhancements through the change management process, including project management, communication with stakeholders, users and developers, performing functional unit tests, coordinating user acceptance testing, cutover tasks and ongoing support.
- Working knowledge of User Exits and solid understanding of Configuration of Enterprise Structure, containing Company Code, Chart of Accounts, and controlling area etc
- Configure and Enhance Configuration various components in the SAP FI/CO like Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP) and General Ledger Accounts; Configured the Automatic payment program for Intercompany automatic account posting, running program for Check management, open item clearing and down payments, setup bank accounts etc.
- Previous experience in identifying the impact on existing configuration and determining the technical requirements to support the organization's business processes within the SAP system.
- Knowledge and experience working with SAP tables, sets, validations, and substitution rules.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support.
- Experience in working with interfaces and integration with third-party systems
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and Enthusiasm.
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Decision Quality: Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Trouble shoot system issues, interfaces and develop new system requirements.
- Working knowledge of Accounting and Financial related FI-AP, FI-AR and SD
- Ability to analyze and understand accounting concepts.
- Ability to work with SME and support the business needs based on priority and enhancements
- Familiarity with ABAP (user exits, substitution rules etc)
- Lifecycle Implementation Experience in FI-AP, FI-AR, SD
- Familiar with customized RICEFW id
- Team player with excellent organizational and communicational skills
They will be responsible for supporting and assisting these areas Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable-Corporate, and SD modules with configuration based on the business needs. This will include the implementation of the Accounts Receivable Collections area which will require analytical skills, blueprinting and configuration.
- Minimum 5 + years of experience in ERP 6.0 or greater and SAP FICO Module including 2-3 full life cycle project implementations for FI AR, FI AP, SD FI GL New Ledger.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences (CS) or Management Information Systems (MIS) or Industrial Engineering or Related Fields
- Accounting degree a plus.
- Full medical coverage, if eligible
- Prescription plans, if eligible
- Dental and vision plans
- Registered Dietitian Program, if eligible
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Weight Watchers, if eligible
- Virtual doctor visits
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Valuable on-the-job training
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free online courses for personal and professional development at U-Haul University®
- Business-travel insurance
- You Matter Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days, if eligible
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Life insurance
- Critical illness/group accident coverage
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- MetLaw Legal Program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Mindset App Program
- Discounts on cell phone plans, hotels and more
- LifeLock identity theft protection
- Savvy consumer-wellness programs - from health-care tips to financial wellness
- Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar Program
- U-Haul Federal Credit Union membership
Compensation: $110,000.00 to $128,000.00
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.