This is a Hybrid Role located in Phoenix AZ - 2-3 Days Work from Home Opportunity
The position is for a development team that maintains and develops an enterprise application including several services and APIs used internally and externally.
We are looking for a full-stack software developer who is experienced in programming fundamentals and has the ability to analyze requirements to write code that is reliable and can be maintained easily using the programming best practices. The team uses core Microsoft development technologies (e.g., C#, MVC, SQL, Entity Framework, HTML 5, CSS, Vue, Web API, jQuery, ASP.Net, .Net CORE and T-SQL) to deliver business requirements using web applications and APIs. The right candidate should have experience in front end development and strong database knowledge.
The primary roles and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Writes code that is easily maintainable, highly reliable and demonstrates knowledge of common programming best practices
- With some supervision and oversight, complete moderately complex development tasks on time and with high quality.
- Is continually striving to learning applicable technologies to the job and rectify deficits in their technical knowledge that stops them from being able to contribute when needed.
- Stays current with current software architecture and system design concepts.
- Is proactive and shows urgency and does what is necessary to get the job done and cares about impacts to our customers.
- Respond quickly and effectively to production issues and taking responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Compensation
- Potential for work from home and flexible work schedules
- Latest technologies
- Team that Emphasizes Collaboration
- Positive Team Culture founded by team self-organization principles.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or additional compensatory experience
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have proof of U.S. employment authorization for this position.
Some of the programs U-Haul has available:
- Full Medical coverage
- Prescription plans
- Dental & Vision Plans
- New indoor fitness gym
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Registered Dietitian Program
- Weight Watchers
- Onsite medical clinic for you and your family
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Valuable on-the-job training
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Free online courses for personal and professional development at U-Haul University®
- Business and travel insurance
- You Matter Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life insurance
- Critical Illness/Group Accident
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Subsidized gym/ membership
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Mindset App Program
- Discounts on cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- LifeLock identity Theft
- Savvy consumer wellness programs- from health care tips to financial wellness
- Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar Program
- U-Haul federal credit union
- Wellness Program
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applications for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.